Start to Finish: 20 minutes
· 1-1/2 lb. skinless, boneless chicken thighs
· 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, cut in large chunks
· 1 serrano pepper, thinly sliced
· 1 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
1. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and curry seasoning. In 12-inch skillet quickly brown chicken on both sides in 1 tablespoon hot olive oil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high; cook 12 minutes, until tender and no longer pink.
2. For sauce, in second skillet cook sweet pepper in 1 tablespoon hot olive oil over medium-high heat 3 minutes; set aside. Add pineapple; cook 5 minutes or until brown. Add serrano pepper; cook 1 minute. Stir in coconut milk and brown sugar; heat through. Serve sauce with peppers over chicken. Makes 4 servings.